Reading is a big part of my year. I’ve got the 25/25 challenge going on, and personal development, mindfulness and meditation books keep showing up on my radar as well. So I thought I’d create a list of the books I read this year. If I’ve done a full review on the blog, I’ll link to it, if I’ve done a short review over at GoodReads I’ll let you know that as well. The book name will link up to Amazon so you can purchase it if you like. 🙂 It’s nice, to have a running list (mostly so I can remember what all I’ve read) 😉 Become a subscriber and you’ll be notified of each new post and review, as well as get 10 free chapters from my book; 50 Opportunities for Mindfulness in Every Day Life.
2015 Book List
- Kitchen Confidential. Memoir. Full Review.
- Gray Mountain. Fiction. Full Review
- Kindness of Strangers. Memoir. Full Review
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. Fiction. Full Review
- Big Little Lies. Fiction. GoodReads Review
- The Dirty Life: On Farming, Food, and Love. Memoir. Full Review
- The Girl on the Train. Fiction. Fiction.